Jul 20, 2011
1. DRM (Digital Rights Management) Free ebooks:
(1) Connect the device to your computer via the USB cable and use the drag and drop method to
transfer your files.
(2) You can also transfer books you already have using a SD card. Please follow these
1) Once the SD card is inserted, this message will show: “Updating your Story HD... Please
2) A SD card icon will also be indicated next to the Wi-Fi icon upon insertion of a SD card.
Using your 4-way silver controller or the arrows on the keypad, direct the cursor to the 5
Press the right arrow button to sort your books by Recent (Recently read books), Title, or Author and the of books stored in the SD card will sorted as well.
If the book is stored in the card, it will be indicated to the right of the book title as “SD Card”.
2. Transferring Adobe DRM ebooks from your computer to your Story HD
(1) Download Adobe Digital Editions software
1) Visit Adobe''s page to download Adobe Digital Editions software for your computer. Digital
Editions is available for PC or Mac in a number of languages. You can follow instructions on
their page to download and install this free software.
2) Follow the instructions to install the software on your computer.
3) During the installation, follow the steps to authorize your computer with your Adobe ID. If you
don’t yet have an Adobe ID, you will find instructions on how to create one for free.
3. Once you have installed Adobe Digital Editions Desktop Reader on your computer, please
complete these following steps
(1) Open Adobe Digital Editions
1) Upon starting the Adobe Digital Editions for the first time, the setup assistant will authorize
your computer to sync Adobe DRM ebooks or content to your Story HD.
2) Enter your Adobe ID and password to authorize your computer
Note: You can authorize up to 6 computers and mobile devices with your Adobe ID
4. Click “Activate” to authorize your computer to use Adobe Digital Editions
5. All Adobe DRM and DRM-free ebooks downloaded to your computer will be shown under the
“Bookshelves” column and is filtered by different categories.
(1) Connect your Story HD to your Computer and select “Connect as Removable Disk”
1) Adobe Digital Editions will automatically recognize the Story HD and is shown as
connected on the “Bookshelves” column
2) Select your desired ebook from your library
3) “Drag and Drop” the desired ebook to the “Story HD”
4) Disconnect your Story HD from your computer
5) You should see your ebook under the “Recent” title list of your Story HD
- The end-